Saw Waiting for Godot, appropriately from the Gods of the Theatre Royal, Haymarket last night.
Just before I went in I spoke to my big sister on the phone. When she heard that I didn't really know anything about the play she said "oh, well I won't spoil the surprise at the end then".
So of course, I spent the whole play waiting for something exciting to happen.
I should have known better. This is the woman who, when I was 9 and she was 18, once worried me considerably by heavily impling that she was my birth mother and the lady I had thought was our mother was in fact my grandmother.
Saturday, 6 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh dear, I hope that means that you do not have a genetic tendency to be a mug :-)
ReplyDeleteGujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar, will release GSEB Class 10th Model Paper 2022. English, Gujarati, Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit, and other courses' Gujarat Board 10th Model Paper 2022 GSEB 10th test papers are available online in pdf format. Students will gain an understanding of the types of questions that will be asked in the test, as well as the marking scheme, by tackling Gujarat Class 10th previous year question papers.
ReplyDelete