Monday, 22 June 2009

Snot

Snot ain't good.

Thanks Arthur.

Although he was very cute yesterday. It was time to say goodbye and I said "I won't kiss you because I don't want to catch your cold" [note the irony of that statement] so he kissed my skirt instead - the top of his head only reaches my thigh.

Ooo hope it's not swine flu (cue my mum insisting I visit the doctor). At least my mum won't have to keep telling me not to pick my nose and eat it like Arthur's mum had to tell him yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, go to the doctor if it gets any worse Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeks. That season again. NHS have agood website to help you diagnse the symptons. Although you will probably want to ring an ambulance after you have gone through their questionaire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like reading the medical dictionary: "can I really have senile dementia?".

    Thanks for the concern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, for heavens sake don't start talking about senile dementia to me

    ReplyDelete