Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Stick a pin in the atlas?

Trying to decide where to go on my big adventure, and more importantly, what I will do when I'm there. I think it will be in November and for a month. England is grim at that time of year. I will be going on my own. I fancy doing something where I can be a bit sociable and productive. Possibly creative. Or useful in some way.

A colleague at work is walking the Inca trail. She mentioned it to two other colleagues, both of whom immediately said "oh I've done that". I don't want to go on a holiday everyone else has been on.

3 comments:

  1. That means you would have to go somewhere nobody else wants to go I guess. But would that be a holiday?

    Alternatively, maybe the British council has some ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking a boat to somewhere people can't reach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there someone you admire and respect who has taken a journey in the past? Try taking the same journey and seeing the place thru their eyes

    ReplyDelete