skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, 29 July 2009
Another day...
...another interview.
Bring on the summer holidays.
2 comments:
jolly
30 July 2009 at 08:00
good luck
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
WhatKathyDid
9 August 2009 at 15:12
Thanks. I got it!!! I'm going to be a lecturer, so get ready to be bored!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the contents of my brain
I post stuff as it comes to me. If you can discern a coherent theme, I'd be pleased to hear from you. If you can't, get in touch anyway, why not?
Blog Archive
►
2011
(29)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
►
2010
(46)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(14)
▼
2009
(82)
►
December
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(13)
▼
July
(14)
Another day...
East is east
Stick a pin in the atlas?
Great Saturday in London
Hello toad
Donate your body to medical science (if you like)
Nigel of Bermondsey in Southwark Park
Wasting money
Would you be gay?
What to call the short film competition?
Nosy neighbour
Throwing money at bicycles
Monkeying about
Assisted dying
►
June
(32)
►
May
(8)
About Me
WhatKathyDid
View my complete profile
Followers
Blogs I like
An English Travel Writer
1 year ago
Narrowboat Starcross
Milestones
4 years ago
Fresh eyes on London
The Final touches to the Corn Queen
8 years ago
NarrowBoat Bones
Holidays Day 1..2... whatever
10 years ago
moonsilk stitches
Two Finishes!
11 years ago
Prettier Than Napoleon
Eddie Rabbitt: multisensory experience
13 years ago
The Sartorialist
TheSartorialist.com RSS Feed
15 years ago
Writing and Lewis Carroll Biography
good luck
ReplyDeleteThanks. I got it!!! I'm going to be a lecturer, so get ready to be bored!
ReplyDelete