So I've been offered the chance to go on a Go Ape day in August with 13 friends (unlucky for some...?).
Apparently it involves swinging through the canopy like some kind of chimp. Mysteriously, my friends seemed all to have heard of it. Apparently they do quite a lot of corporate events.
Anyhow, I will post pics of my terrified mug when I get back.
Thursday, 2 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where is this bizzare festival taking place
ReplyDeleteThat will certainly be something to see! It actually looks kind of fun. Marjorie
ReplyDeleteI think it's more of an "assault course in the trees" than an actual festival. They do them all around the country, but we're doing it at Leeds Castle (which confusingly, is in Kent).
ReplyDeleteCount me out of this for sure
ReplyDeletei like going down to the woods and fondeling about in the trees :)
ReplyDelete