Monday, 11 January 2010

Three days free

Was supposed to go to Disneyland Paris with my nephew yesterday until Wed, but bad weather meant we had to cancel. He's only 8 and was very disappointed of course. To try and make it up to him we took him to the IMAX at the Science Museum. We watched a palm-tingling film about astro- and cosmonauts in some space shuttle or other. My other nephew, aged 4, was sitting next to me. We watched the shuttle take off from Earth in a HUGE blast of fire. He turned to inform me that "it is going to Norbert, or the moon".

Anyway, the result of not going to Disney is that I have Monday-Wed off work! I'm keen to go to the boat today, tidy things up, measure some things etc. Alternatively I may go to a gallery or concert and make the most of living in London. Going to try and avoid spending money as I have n-o-n-e.

1 comment:

  1. If you thought that film was thrilling you should have seen the one about the 3 flies that went into Space on the first moon landing!

    ReplyDelete