In this pic (taken in the summer) it's the one on the right with the purple flowers.
Friday, 8 January 2010
Should I water?
I've got what must be a hardy plant. Despite the hard frosts and endless snow, it's been looking pretty perky. Until today. The leaves are drooping and it's looking rather sorry. It tends to do this when it is unwatered. The temeperature is hovering around zero. Should I water it? Advice welcome.
In this pic (taken in the summer) it's the one on the right with the purple flowers.
In this pic (taken in the summer) it's the one on the right with the purple flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would suggest bringing it in. It may be that it is frozen and cannot extract water from the soil. if you water it it will become waterlogged.
ReplyDeleteUnless it's inside already. In which case feel the soil and if it is dry, water it.
So speaks the gardening guru
No room inside! Barely enough for me. Oh dear. My green fingers strike again.
ReplyDelete