Tuesday, 25 May 2010

If you like disgusting things read this

I had my wisdom tooth out on Friday. The woman who extracted it kindly popped it in the little dish for me to inspect. I felt really quite upset for a few hours afterwards.

Anyhow, no stitches, just a gaping hole in my mouth, which she told me should heal nicely.

Then yesterday I noticed an unpleasant taste emanating from the socket and it really started hurting. A bit of light brown gunge came out today as I rinsed with salt water. It absolutely stank (I did warn you!).

Via the wonders of the internet I have self-disganosed as having dry socket. They didn't warn me about it before I had the operation, about which I was in two minds in the first place. GRRRR.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to see a dentist asap to get it all sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment