skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, 24 August 2009
a warning to the lazy/scared
If I had not left it 3 years between dental appointments, I might not have to shell out £600 for a root canal.
In other news, F won an all-expenses paid trip to South Africa!!
2 comments:
Andreas
25 August 2009 at 22:50
look after your teeth!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
WhatKathyDid
26 August 2009 at 23:08
You don't need to tell me that now! I have never flossed so much...
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the contents of my brain
I post stuff as it comes to me. If you can discern a coherent theme, I'd be pleased to hear from you. If you can't, get in touch anyway, why not?
Blog Archive
►
2011
(29)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
►
2010
(46)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(14)
▼
2009
(82)
►
December
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(13)
Carnival
It's not a holiday!
I'm buying the boat!!
My brain says...
a warning to the lazy/scared
A weekend summing up
More houseboat
More about boats
What about a houseboat?
Go Ape
Some pictures of Bulgaria
Do I really need to get on the property ladder?
Farewell Bulgaria
►
July
(14)
►
June
(32)
►
May
(8)
About Me
WhatKathyDid
View my complete profile
Followers
Blogs I like
An English Travel Writer
1 year ago
Narrowboat Starcross
Milestones
3 years ago
Fresh eyes on London
The Final touches to the Corn Queen
8 years ago
NarrowBoat Bones
Holidays Day 1..2... whatever
10 years ago
moonsilk stitches
Two Finishes!
10 years ago
Prettier Than Napoleon
Eddie Rabbitt: multisensory experience
13 years ago
The Sartorialist
TheSartorialist.com RSS Feed
15 years ago
Writing and Lewis Carroll Biography
look after your teeth!
ReplyDeleteYou don't need to tell me that now! I have never flossed so much...
ReplyDelete