Thursday, 23 June 2011

Immigrants

The immigrant museum in Spitalfields in London is hardly ever open, but we caught it this evening after work. It looks like a rundown Georgian House but it has some secrets inside. I won't spoil the surprise, check it out for yourself this weekend, or in September.
http://www.19princeletstreet.org.uk/.

I love the streets around the museum. Going there is like stepping back in time. You regularly see signs suspending the parking because filming is taking place. I'd love to stay at number 13 Princelet St and I keep meaning to visit Dennis Sever's House too. If only I had enough money I would rent this place for a photoshoot.

4 comments:

  1. 13 Princelet Street seems so smooth and middle class after the immigrant museum though. Not that I'd like to stay in the latter, though, even if it was physically safe to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go, however, I'm much too far away. I've been to London, but only going through the airport. I don't believe that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good idea that you have going on. manufacturing
    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be very personable when you write for your readers. satta king It isn't always necessary that you use words like "I" or "me". But, you do want to come across to your readers as a real person.

    ReplyDelete