skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, 19 June 2010
Thank you Marjorie
Marjorie of
Moonsilk Stitches
made me the most beautiful boat bag for my 30th birthday. It's going to come in so handy, and will look just amazing on the boat. She is so talented! And I am so touched. Thank you Marjorie!
2 comments:
Anonymous
19 June 2010 at 16:14
You're most welcome--it was very fun to make. Enjoy! Marjorie
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jenny Woolf
22 June 2010 at 09:32
This is so beautiful - I'm jealous!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the contents of my brain
I post stuff as it comes to me. If you can discern a coherent theme, I'd be pleased to hear from you. If you can't, get in touch anyway, why not?
Blog Archive
►
2011
(29)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
▼
2010
(46)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
June
(4)
Gnashing and wailing
Got straight back on that horse....after 6 months
Thank you Marjorie
My new career as a photographer
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(82)
►
December
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(32)
►
May
(8)
About Me
WhatKathyDid
View my complete profile
Followers
Blogs I like
An English Travel Writer
1 year ago
Narrowboat Starcross
Milestones
4 years ago
Fresh eyes on London
The Final touches to the Corn Queen
8 years ago
NarrowBoat Bones
Holidays Day 1..2... whatever
10 years ago
moonsilk stitches
Two Finishes!
11 years ago
Prettier Than Napoleon
Eddie Rabbitt: multisensory experience
13 years ago
The Sartorialist
TheSartorialist.com RSS Feed
15 years ago
Writing and Lewis Carroll Biography
You're most welcome--it was very fun to make. Enjoy! Marjorie
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful - I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete